CHS, the Nation’s largest co-op refiner, wholesaler and reseller of Energy products with more than three decades of experience linking producers with consumers has a great opportunity for you! CHS Transportation is looking for drivers with professional communication skills and a good work ethic.
CHS is seeking drivers to deliver goods to CHS customer locations in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner. You will be responsible for completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading and unloading products.
Why work for CHS? We know our people are our most important asset.
- Competitive Salary!
- Home Most Nights!
- New & Late Model Trucks with Top of the Line Safety Equipment
- Paid Training on Product Handling and Safe Driving Incentive
- Safe Driving Awards Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match & Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Uniform Allowance
- Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug test, criminal background check and physical job screening
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, twist and climb