As veterans who understand the challenges that separating service members face while adjusting to civilian life, PAM Transport is proud to work with servicemen and –women to facilitate a career transition into the truck driving industry.Regardless of your MOS, NEC, or AFSC, our civilian career transition program allows you to take advantage of your tax free GI Bill Benefits while receiving paid on-the-job training from PAM.
As a new PAM driver transitioning from military service, you’ll enter a 12-month paid apprenticeship program designed to help you master the necessary skills to become a professional truck driver.
To start your new driving career with PAM, here are your options:
Use Your GI Bill for CDL School — For veterans with no driving experience, we’ll help you secure your CDL-A license using your GI Bill Benefits. If needed, we’ll even help you find a V.A.-approved CDL school in your area. Upon receipt of your CDL, we will enroll you in our apprenticeship program and set you up with a certified PAM Driver Mentor to teach you everything you need to know to advance your career. During your apprenticeship with PAM, you’ll also qualify for a tax free V.A. stipend to help cover your bills while you learn the ropes.
Why Drive for PAM?
We’re Military Friendly
Opportunities for Success
Take a closer look at the benefits of driving for PAM:
- Competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, 401k and paid vacation
- One-on-one training with experienced PAM drivers
- Some of the newest equipment in the industry
- Experienced, dedicated support staff with you for every mile that you’re out on the road
- Career advancement opportunities
- Drive for an established company that feels like family, not a corporation
Take the Next Step — Become a PAM Driver
To speak with a recruiter, call 479-361-5596.